Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Pick Up My Order?Talore DeSantis
This option is available to our customers. We have 7 locations across New York State you can pick up your order at. These locations are: Tracey Road Equipment: East Syracuse, Binghamton, Rochester, Watertown, Albany, Queensbury, and Utica. In order to pick up your order, you will need to call our Ecommerce Specialists and Parts Specialist. Pick up orders can not be processed online. All customers picking up in person at one of our locations are required to pay New York State Tax unless tax exemption papers are provided to the Parts Specialist.
Phone: 1 (800) 374-6488 or Email: email@example.com
Do You Sell OEM Parts?Talore DeSantis
Yes! We are a Freightliner Dealer. We also sell Alliance, Donaldson, and other amazing brands!
How Do I Cancel My Order?Talore DeSantis
Orders can only be cancelled prior to the order shipping. If your order has a greater lead time than 7 business days, it can only be cancelled before the manufacturing process has begun. If you need to cancel the order before the competition process is finished, you will be subjected to the manufacturer's cancellation fee. We can not cancel an order when it has been shipped. To avoid cancellation fees, you may receive the product and contact our Ecommerce Specialists to obtain a RMA. The return shipping fee would be the customers responsibility, and the original shipping will not be refunded for cancellation scenarios.
How Do I Get My Order Faster?Talore DeSantis
The only way to get your order faster is by contacting our Ecommerce Specialist during work hours.
- Phone: 1 (800) 374-6488 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your order number and request on when you will need your parts by. If your order has been shipped, we can not expedite it. Additional charges may apply to deliver your order faster.
How Do I Return My Order?Talore DeSantis
You will need to contact our Ecommerce Specialists by email: (email@example.com) or by phone: 1 (800) 374-6488.
- Parts must be in NEW/UNUSED condition unless a part is defective. (Please See Customer Policies For Parts Warranty)
- Part can not be damaged, painted, scratched, nor dented.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs of replacement unless it is being returned because of error by Tracey Truck Parts
- No returns are allowed on clearance items
- Limitations and restrictions do apply to this return policy for International shipment that are subject to duties, taxes and border crossings.
- Once we received your returned part, we will process the refund using the same payment method used on your original order. please allow 3-5 business days for refunds to show up in your account. We will start processing the refund once the part is returned to us.
- Replacement parts will be shipped via UPS Grounds, unless the original part was defective, or Tracey Truck Parts made an error on the original order.
Parts returns must be received at Tracey Truck Parts no later than 30 days from shipment. To request an RMA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Tracey Truck Parts will credit your account after part has been returned and inspected. Tracey Truck Parts assumes no responsibility for parts damaged in shipment. Parts damaged in shipment must go through the carrier.
How Do I Use A Coupon Code On My Order?Talore DeSantis
When you add items to your cart and click "Checkout" there will be an option at the top left of the checkout page that reads: "Have a coupon? ENTER YOUR CODE". Please click the "ENTER YOUR CODE," and a box will drop down for you to place your coupon code!
I Placed An Order Over The Weekend, When Will My Order Ship?Talore DeSantis
We will process the order Monday morning, it will take at most two business days to ship if we have the item in stock. This is the same for holidays, we will process your order the next business day after the holiday is over.
My Coupon Code Is Not WorkingTalore DeSantis
Some coupons have certain rules established to them, such as:
- Specific coupons can only be used once, meaning once you use a coupon code on an order, you can not use the same code on another
- Coupon codes can leave out sale items or specific parts.
- Some coupon codes can not be used with reward points.
If your coupon code is not working and is not from the reasons listed above, please contact our Ecommerce Specialist during work hours.
Phone: 1 (800) 374-6488 Email: email@example.com
My Order Is Not Processing On The Website?Talore DeSantis
Unable to checkout? Please go through the bullet points before contacting us.
- Make sure the billing address is the same for the credit card you are using to place the order. If the shipping address is where the order is going to.
- The name on the credit card must match the name on the billing address.
- The Terms and Conditions Box must be checked above the "PLACE ORDER" button.
- Zip codes must match the address.
- Credit card information must be correct.
If we can not ship to the address you put in please contact us. Phone: 1 (800) 374-6488 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What If I Have My Own Shipping Account With FedEx Or UPS?Talore DeSantis
If you would like to use your business's UPS or FedEx account, please contact us! We will decide if your account will work, then we can process your order and refund your shipping if you placed the order online. Refunds can take 3-5 business days to show up in your account. If you contact us before placing your order: We can create a separate invoice, and we will request a credit card authorization form as well as a copy of your license to set up an account not online.