You will need to contact our Ecommerce Specialists by email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: 1 (800) 374-6488.
Parts returns must be received at Tracey Truck Parts no later than 30 days from shipment. Once we have received your returned part we will refund the cost of the part using the same payment method used in your original order. All refunds must meet the criteria below:
- Parts must be in NEW/UNUSED condition unless a part is defective. (See Part Warranty Below)
- Part can not be damaged, painted, scratched, nor dented.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return freight costs of replacement/order unless it is being returned because of an error by Tracey Truck Parts.
- No returns are allowed on clearance items nor Obsolete Parts.
- Limitations and restrictions do apply to this return policy for International shipment that are subject to duties, taxes and border crossings.
- Once we received your returned part, we will process the refund using the same payment method used on your original order. Please allow 3-5 business days for refunds to show up in your account. We will start processing the refund once the part is returned to us.
- Replacement parts will be shipped via UPS Grounds, unless the original part was defective, or Tracey Truck Parts made an error on the original order.
To request an RMA, please email email@example.com Tracey Truck Parts will credit your account after part has been returned and inspected. Tracey Truck Parts assumes no responsibility for parts damaged in shipment. Parts damaged in shipment must go through the carrier. Tracey Truck Parts Is Not Responsible For Product Fitment Issues. If the product you purchased from Tracey Truck Parts DOES NOT FIT, you can return the product, but the buyer is responsible for return shipment costs.
Orders can only be cancelled prior to the order shipping. If your order has a greater lead time than 7 business days, it can only be cancelled before the manufacturing process has begun. If you need to cancel the order before the competition process is finished, you will be subjected to the manufacturer’s cancellation fee. We can not cancel an order when it has been shipped. To avoid cancellation fees, you may receive the product and contact our Ecommerce Specialists to obtain a RMA. The return shipping fee would be the customers responsibility, and the original shipping will not be refunded for cancellation scenarios.
Part orders placed before 1pm EST Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders placed after 1pm EST will ship on the next business day. Freight will be charged at the time of placing the order. Once the order is in the hands of your selected carrier, Tracey Truck Parts assumes no responsibility for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods. Please see our Shipping & Delivery Policy Page for more details.
There are no returns or part warranties for Obsolete Parts*
Tracey Truck Parts is proud to offer a year-long warranty on all Freightliner and TTP products. Our warranty offer only covers a replacement of the defective part with another part and there will be no cash reimbursements, the cover of labor costs, or other expenses. If you encounter a faulty part, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
Extended Warranty Available
* Inquire if interested
Phone: (800) 374 6488 Email: email@example.com
Tracey Truck Parts owns the right to change or disable rewards for bulk, special deals, or sale orders.